International Business, Global Edition
For International Business courses.
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace.
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that reflect the vibrancy of the international business field, this student-friendly text offers a managerial approach that keeps an emphasis on skills development, emerging markets and geographical literacy.
MyManagementLab for International Business is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams-resulting in better performance in the course-and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyManagementLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyManagementLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyManagementLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyManagementLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyManagementLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyManagementLab (ISBN:9781292070148)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.mymanagementlab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Download International Business, Global Edition (9781292018218).pdf, available at lakesuperiorcards.com for free.
- Ricky W. Griffin, Michael Pustay
- Paperback | 624 pages
- 220 x 273 x 24mm | 1,526g
- Publication date
- 15 May 2014
- Pearson Education Limited
- Publication City/Country
- Harlow, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- 8th edition
- Bestsellers rank