Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Subject: Business Studies
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Discover business theory beyond the classroom by exploring real-world international businesses through case studies; rely on a tried-and-tested Student's Book to ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies syllabuses (0450/0986/7115).
- Encourage understanding with engaging case studies and clear and lively text gradually building content knowledge.
- Develop application and evaluation skills with hundreds of engaging activities and examination-style questions throughout.
- Deepen understanding through systematic syllabus coverage and a spiral structure revisiting material in a structured way.
- Navigate the syllabuses confidently with subject outlines clearly defined at the start of each chapter and syllabus-matching section headings.
- Check understanding with revision checklists enabling reflection, and suggested further practice.
- Reinforce learning with selected answers and additional multiple-choice questions as well as a glossary of key terms online.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Fifth edition (ISBN 9781510421233)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420106)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420113)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421257)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424128)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421264)
Download Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition (9781510421233).pdf, available at lakesuperiorcards.com for free.
- Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson
- Paperback | 376 pages
- 215 x 280 x 18mm | 1,046g
- Publication date
- 01 Apr 2018
- HODDER EDUCATION
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- 5th edition
- Bestsellers rank